By Booking, You Are Agreeing To Abide By These Terms, Conditions & Rules
Thank you for choosing our condo for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
By booking with us you, the Guest and Vacation Renter, acknowledge and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions (Exhibit A) and Resort Rules (Exhibit B) set forth below. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
TERMS and CONDITIONS -Exhibit A
- Check In After: 3:00 pm on your day of arrival (No early check-in please unless you hang out in the lobby or have made arrangements at time of booking.)
- Check Out Before: 10:00 am on your day of departure (If staying beyond the checkout time, you will incur a $100/hour penalty unless you have made prior arrangements at time of booking.)
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- NO VEHICLES ON THE BEACH (Resort & Mexican Law)
- NO FIREWORKS (Resort & Mexican Law)
- FOLLOW THE RESORT RULES (See below).
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The number of guests (Both adults and children) are restricted by Resort rules as specified on each property description.. (Toddlers two (2) years and younger are not counted, but the family is required to provide their child’s bedding.)
- 100% at time of booking.
- Or you may arrange payments:
- 25% down payment at time of booking,
- 25% at least 45 days before your stay
- The balance at least 30-days before your stay
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund less the greater of $50 or 3%.
- Bookings cancelled at least 45 days before the start of stay will receive a 75% refund of the full booking costs, or 100% if the booking may be applied to a future vacation rental.
- Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund of the full booking costs, or 100% if the booking may be applied to a future vacation rental.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before the start of stay will not receive a refund, but may qualify in emergency circumstances for a future vacation rental credit of 85% if other renters are located to fill the time slot. Please inquire.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for storms, storm damage or access road conditions. Desert graded dirt roads to the property are well maintained, but can become quite muddy after heavy rains. Should it rain, contact us or property management for alternative directions to and from the property via the alternate Mayan Palace entry.
- Are covered with your valid Credit Card on file, or a $1500 cash A Cash deposit is fully refunded if there is no damage to the facilities or any unit rented.
- Guest (Vacation Renter) hereby authorizes Encanto Vacations LLC, Encanto Vacations II LLC, or Hoboy PLLC to charge their credit card or eCheck for the cost of repairs, replacement, any resulting loss of revenues, services, or extra cleaning for all damage, breakage and/or loss incurred during his/her stay. Extra cleaning includes, but is not limited to, excessive trash, stains on flooring and furniture, stained linens, dirty dishes, etc. In the event of damage to the premises, its equipment, furniture, or carpeting, Guest shall be responsible for the costs of repairing or replacing such damage.
- If collection or legal action is necessary, the Guest will be responsible for the costs thereof, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Documentation detailing damages and charges will be provided to the Guest. The parties hereby agree that any dispute which may arise between them arising out of this agreement shall be adjudicated before a court in Mesa County, Arizona.
- Encanto Living Condo, Puerto Penasco, Mexico
- Puerto Penasco-Caborca Carretera (Hwy) SON 3 @ 23km, Playa Miramar Rd.
- Encanto Living Condominium
- Puerto Penasco, SON 83550 Mexico
- Onsite Manager contact Numbers:
- Management Office Hours: 8am-4pm daily
RESORT RULES-Exhibit B
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed on the beach. Park in designated areas.
- Noise Control: Quiet hours are enforced from 10 PM to 10 AM. Maintenance activities may be performed between 8AM and 6PM daily. When holding approved gatherings, Owners & Guests shall respect the following schedule: Sunday through Thursday- 11 AM to 10 PM and Fridays, Saturdays & Holidays - 11 AM to 11 PM . The use of radios, boom boxes, computers, video games, CD players and other sound generating equipment may be prohibited without the use of Headphone in the Common Areas.
- No Visitors Overnight Stay other than those in the pre-registered Guest party, as set forth above, may stay overnight in the property. No unregistered visitor may use the facilities. Any other person in or on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- Risks: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Maintaining Property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances and furnishings for their intended uses. Report any non-working items to the 1st floor office.
- Parking: Automobile Parking may be limited to 1 vehicle(s) per condo unit. Please inquire if you have more needs. There is no on onsite RV parking. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Housekeeping: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is no daily housekeeping service. Weekly housekeeping service may be arranged in advance for an extra fee. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, we suggest you bring extra beach towels. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Jacuzzis: No Infants and toddlers are permitted in a Jacuzzi due to health and safety risks. No Children are permitted in Jacuzzis at any time without adult supervision. Consult with your Physician before use. When using the Jacuzzi, remember there are certain health risks associated with this pools and spas. All Guests use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Jacuzzi covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Remember when not using the Jacuzzi, leave cover on so Jacuzzi will stay warm.
- Pools, Jacuzzis, Exercise Rooms are available to you at the adjacent Condo, Luna Blanca, as well as at Encanto Living. Please pick up and place any trash in the receptacles by the restrooms. Please be respectful of other guests that came to enjoy peace and quiet. NO NOISE after 10:00 pm.
- Beach: The beautiful beach is open to all. Please pick up and carry out any trash and throw it away in one of the poolside trash cans.
- Fire-Pit: The outdoor fire-pit is propane gas. Use at your own risk. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fire pit. No fires on the beach.
- Gas BBQ Grills and Tables are provided near the pool for your use. Please leave clean when done.
- Water and Sewer: The Condo is on drinkable treated well water. Sewer may clog up if improper material is flushed. Minimize use of the garbage disposal. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products shall be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you could be charged damages.
- Trash Receptacles are located in a mechanical room across the hall from your entry door on each floor. Please place all trash bags in this area during your stay and before leaving.
- Access Mayan Palace Facilities: You may take advantage of the Restaurants, shops, and golf facilities at the Mayan Palace located about two-miles away. Contact our Condo property manager to obtain an access letter-good for the day, then register at the Mayan Palace guest check-in desk. A credit card will be required to cover your services and food. You may book EcoFun tours here too.
- Resort Rules: Please follow the Resort homeowner rules that are posted. Ask for a copy and guidance at the Office if you have any questions.
Acknowledged and Agreed by the Booking party/Guest and their other guests.
Thanks and have a great vacation!
Encanto Vacations LLC
Encanto Vacations II LLC